About the Repository
- What is a University Institutional Repository?
- Which is the purpose of the Institutional Repository of the University of Almería (riUAL)?
- Which are the advantages of publishing in riUAL for the researcher?
- It increases the visibility and accessibility of the research, since it’s harvested by research repositories at national and european levels.
- It extends the protection of copyright by accepting a non-exclusive distribution and a Creative Commons licenses.
- It provides a stable method of storage and consultation through the Handle permanent identification system.
- It allows us to obtain statistics of searches and downloads of our documents, with data that can be used as indicators of the quality of our publications.
- Which are the advantages of publishing in riUAL for the University of Almería?
- It provides a vehicle for the dissemination of UAL scientific production.
- It facilitates the increase of the number of citations of the UAL scientific production.
- It provides a centralized access to information for internal and external users.
- It meets the requirements of the public policies regarding the deposit of the results of research.
- What contents can be found in riUAL?
- And how are these contents structured?
- Journal articles
- Chapters of monographs
- Contributions to Conferences
- Datasets – Research Objects
- Technical reports
- Who can search and download publications at riUAL?
- ¿Who can deposit documents in the Institutional Repository of the University From Almeria?
- Ask for any doubt or question: email@example.com
It is the set of services that the University offers to the members of its community for the management and distribution of digital materials created by the Institution and its members.
riUAL aims to preserve and disseminate the scientific and institutional production of the University of Almería, as well as participate in the Open Access movement.
Research results and institutional documents structured through a system of communities, whose authorship belongs to a member of the scientific community of the UAL or a UAL Service in the exercise of their functions.
These can be various types of documents, and are structured in Collections. For the research community the following have been defined:
Any internet user can do it, since it is not restricted to members of the UAL.
The personnel of the University of Almería that is authorized and qualified for each one of the communities.
Through the procedure of publications self-archiving, following the instructions (AUTOARCHIVE INSTRUCTIONS) that appear in the homepage of riUAL.